Austin Leath is a 18 year old Senior attending Midlothian High School who primarily focuses on Web Design and Graphic Design but also enjoys Game development on the side.
My goal is to graduate from Midlothian High School, and attend one of the following colleges:
- Computer System Building - 6 years
- GIT / Version Control - 4 years
- SSH - 4 years
- Node.js - 1 year
- Java - 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator - 2 year
- Adobe Photoshop - 3 years
- Adobe Premiere Pro - 1 year
- HTML / HTML5 - 5 years
- CSS - 5 years
- PHP - 1 year
My Methods & Tools I Use
- Semantic Software Versioning: I use Semantic Software Versioning when I publish my releases. It helps me organize my thoughts (and files) as I move along with my work.
- Atom Text Editor: I always tend to use the Atom text editor for anything and everything code related.
- GitHub: Ever since I have learned of version control, I have used GitHub. Github is an amazing tool that has helped me compile and organize all of my projects.